7.31.2006

podcast #4: I Can't Think of a Title.

As you're reading this, I'm recooperating after the weekend-long Pitchfork Festival in Chicago. Tune in Tuesday for my whatever. As for this podcast, it has nothing to do with Pitchfork, save some smart-ass comments about me not knowing anything about what will happen (by the way, I'm typing this Thursday night). (Sunday night update: the song you'll hear here from Vetiver was actually played at Pitchfork today, with Cabic and Devendra Banhart). Volume Four here is my favorite so far---there's no over-arching theme (explains the title), which is how they'll probably be most of the time from here on out. And furthermore, it contains a Steely Dan song and a new Beck song. I'd like to thank The Flaming Lips, Beans (with Hamid Drake and William Parker), Ratatat, The Clogs, Nightmares on Wax and Lindstrom (in order) for providing the backing sounds for when I was yammering about. Enjoy the podcast, and subscribe to the feed below, because otherwise, as we all know, it's just a big fat mp3.

marathonpacks podcast #4 (128k mp3, 74:27, 68.2 mb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home