7.24.2006

podcast #3: 2003, Volume 2

Three weeks and counting. If I could remember to water my plants with this sort of regularity, they would be green and sumptuous instead of brown and crackly, and dead. Either way, this is the second half of the 2003 theme, and it's arguably better than the first one in terms of music included. I still sound like a moron, but that's to be expected. I'd like to thank Bent and their album Everlasting Blink (buy) for providing musical accompaniment as I bloviated. The second-to-last last order of business is that the first podcast is down for ever and ever because I'm not made of bandwidth here. The final order of business is as usual: to subscribe to the feed and get this thing with binary regularity, click on that big orange deal to the right. To just be lazy and download this one, see the parentheticals directly below.

marathonpacks podcast #3 (128k mp3, 69:12, 63.3mb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home