7.10.2006

Podcast #1: Summer Songs

Well, I've gone and done it. Seventy minutes of me blathering on about songs that work well with summer, and some that remind me of past summers. I'm still working with the mastering phase (i.e. levels, transitions, edits, what I say), so give me a little bit of leeway there. Also, I'm not going to post the tracklisting here for a couple days, because I want you to sit in anxious anticipation of what I could possibly play next. I will, however, give the titles of the underscores for my blathering (because I forgot to mention them): the first one is Quincy Jones' version of "Summer in the City" (from 1973's out of print You've Got it Bad, Girl) and the second is Plone's "Summer Plays Out." (buy) I talk a lot, but that's kind of the point of these things, as far as I can tell. Also, at one point you can hear my dog Dexter chewing on a squeaky toy in the background. Tell me what you think, and the next one will be better, I promise.

marathonpacks Podcast #1: "Summer Songs" (70:31, 64.6 mb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home